Y Run 5K & 10K • April 21, 2012
The Y Run 5K & 10K is presented by the Downtown Minneapolis YMCA. Proceeds from the Y Run will go to support the downtown Minneapolis Y Partners campaign to support the mission of the YMCA - for youth development, for healthy living, and for social responsibility. The Y is a 501 (c) (3) organization and operates day and residence camps, health and fitness programs, youth programs, adult and senior programs, family programs and much more.
- Race location is Lake Calhoun, Minneapolis
- Start/Finish near Thomas Beach, Upton Avenue and W. Calhoun Parkway
- USATF certified courses
- Individual Championchip timing
- 8:30 a.m. Start Time for 5K and 10K
- One Mile Kid's Run is at 8:00 a.m. - changed back due to popular demand
- Course Map
- 5K - $25/$30 Race Day
- 10K - $30/$35 Race Day
- Kid's One Mile - $10 per child (parents may run with child/children for free)
- Available through 3 p.m. on Tuesday, April 17, 2012
- Online Registration
Mail In Registration
Mail in Registration is Closed.
Register in Person at Downtown Minneapolis Y
Participants may register for the 5K, 10K, or Kid's Run at the Downtown Minneapolis Y through 5:00 p.m. Friday, April 20. The Y is located at 30 S 9th Street in Minneapolis. This is on 9th, between Hennepin and LaSalle. Registration is available on the 3rd Floor entrance to the Y.
Each participant receives a classic white dri fit shirt. Sizing is unisex from S to XXL. Register by March 20 to guarantee shirt size!
Participants may pick up their bibs and chips EARLY on Thursday, April 19 and Friday, April 20 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Downtown Minneapolis Y. Participants may also pick up their bibs and chips Race Day beginning at 7:30 a.m. SHIRTS will not be available until race day and may be picked up before or after the run.